Monday, June 29, 2009
Its good to imagine something falling through your fingers - water, sand, miniature people, ideas, dreams.
It sounds depressing but its hopefully it is not; its realistic, yogic.
Its not like you cannot hold them again. You can hold them again, and then let them go again too.
Monday, June 22, 2009
A few yogic rules to go by ~
1. Let your mate be exactly who they are, otherwise you are squeezing a bud that wants to bloom. Enjoying the flower is much more exciting.
2. The truth is much bigger than 1/2 of a relationship can imagine.
3. There is a lot of quiet needed to listen to your body in yoga. Listening to your mate takes as much quiet concentration.
4. Both of you are very small and the world is huge.
5. A lot of prana or energy is passed from skin to skin. Touch, a lot!
6. Pets can help you remember to laugh and love ~
Thursday, June 11, 2009
1. Lying on the earth: on the grass, on the sand of a beach.
2. Sitting on a stoop and watching people, cars, bikes and dogs go by.
3. Washing dishes
4. Doing laundry
6. Child's Pose
7. A cool eye pillow draped over the eyes.
8. Weight - Iyengar style sandbags on the legs, a cat on the belly