Monday, June 22, 2009
the yoga of relationships
A few yogic rules to go by ~
1. Let your mate be exactly who they are, otherwise you are squeezing a bud that wants to bloom. Enjoying the flower is much more exciting.
2. The truth is much bigger than 1/2 of a relationship can imagine.
3. There is a lot of quiet needed to listen to your body in yoga. Listening to your mate takes as much quiet concentration.
4. Both of you are very small and the world is huge.
5. A lot of prana or energy is passed from skin to skin. Touch, a lot!
6. Pets can help you remember to laugh and love ~